Learn about the wide range of veterinary services Dr. Mary Schenk and Mobile Pet Doctor offers both canine and feline patients in Minneapolis and beyond.
- Vaccinations for dogs and cats. When possible, we strive to establish a three-year protocol.
- Annual physical exam
- Microchip placement
- Flea and tick prevention
- Heartworm test and prevention
- Injections and SQ Fluids
- Blood work and other lab work
- Mobile Pharmacy
- Home delivery on refills of prescriptions
- Rx for prescription-only food
Compassionate In-House Euthanasia
- We provide euthanasia for dogs and cats in the security and the comfort of their home
- Cremation Services provided (If private cremation is chosen, we will gladly return your pet’s ashes to your home.)
- Click to view available Memorial and Keepsake items. (May automatically download to your computer)
Mobile Pet Doctor has an affiliation with Minnehaha Animal Hospital for the provision of surgery, radiology, and long-term hospitalization.
Minnehaha Animal Hospital
4809 Chicago AVE S
Minneapolis MN 55417